Pearl of Great Price, The Rev. Jeff Cerar
While we build we are worshiping at O. A. Brinkley Hall
• August Newsletter now online
• August 2 - Good News Club orientation and Q&A -
join Howard York, the Andrulots, Irene Haley,
Melinda Floom, Constance McDearmon and others
from nearby churches.
10:00 AM – Noon, light refreshments at
Wicomico United Methodist Church (map here).
Listen as Howard sketches the charm
and Christian witness of this childrens'
program in the public school...
• Tuesdays in July
Bible Study at RWC*, 10:30 AM
Led by Stan Rasberry, based on his book
Reason and Belief. Everyone welcome.
Canterbury — map here
• August 16 - Women's Day of Praise,
Prayer, Teaching and Fellowship at the Jefferson Room
of the Kilmarnock Inn, 9 AM–4 PM. Contact Donna Soule.
Registration by August 13, please.
For the Earth will be filled
With the knowledge of the Glory of the Lord,
As the waters cover the sea.
• Rev. John Wall - June 23 article on his
ministry in The Free Lance-Star
• Archbishop Foley Beach new head of the Anglican Church
in North America (ACNA)
• Mid-Atlantic Messenger, July 10, 2014
Newsletter of the Diocese of the Mid-Atlantic
• To Be a Christian: An Anglican Catechism
• Birthdays and Anniversaries
• Coffee Hour Schedule, Tip Sheet